Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Just Breathe Birthday


I made this card for my friend's birthday a few weeks ago. 
She loves the beach like me and I knew she would love the 
relax vibe of this card, too.
I used some Color Theory DSP in Crushed Curry layered over the
thick Whisper White base.
I then stamped the elements from High Tide before placing my wooden chair
cut from Seasonal Layers thinlits dies with the Wood Textures DSP.
The just breathe from Colorful Seasons stamp set 
in Basic Gray finishes the relaxing card.
I did stamp a Happy Birthday and more birds inside the card.

Hope your day is relaxing and thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp sets: High Tide and Colorful Seasons
Ink: Basic Gray, Crushed Curry, Pool Party, Old Olive
Paper: Color Theory DSP, Wood Textures DSP, Whisper White
Seasonal Layers thinlits dies


1 comment:

  1. Great card, Windy! Such a lovely beach scene! Love that Crushed Curry paper as a backdrop for your focal panel. <3

    ReplyDelete