Sunday, March 11, 2018

TTTC038 Roses For You





Happy Sunday!
I went with the first column for the tictactoechallenge.com
I started with the Springtime foil DSP.  It is Very Vanilla
with Copper polka dots.  I then wrapped some copper trim around it
before layering on my Old Olive card base.
I colored the roses from Petal Palette after stamped
 in Memento Tuxedo Black ink on thick Very Vanilla card stock.
I used my Stampin Blends markers in Rich Razzleberry and Old Olive.
I cut them out with the matching dies and popped them up on 
a Very Vanilla square. I heat embossed the sentiment from 
So Many Shells in Copper emboss powder. I layered the vanilla
square on a another square in Rich Razzleberry to finish it off.

I hope you can play along this week!
Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed Sunday!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp sets: So Many Shells, Petal Palette
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, VersaMark
Stampin Blends Markers- Old Olive and Rich Razzleberry
Paper: Springtime foil DSP, Old Olive, 
Rich Razzleberry, Very Vanilla
Copper trim, Copper emboss powder, heat tool,
Layering Square framelits dies, Petals & More thinlits dies 

3 comments:

  1. Your card is simply elegant, Windy. Those copper touches are so pretty. Thanks for joining us at Tic Tac Toe Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you colored the flowers with Blends! So pretty! (I need to practice more to get mine to look as nice as yours!) THank for playing along with the Tic Tac Toe Challenge!

    ReplyDelete