Friday, March 30, 2018

FMS330 Sweet Happy Birthday!




I love the Sweet Soiree embellishment kit!
I did this card so fast and just had to grab my 
Cake Soiree set and use my Berry Burst marker
to color then stamp the sentiment.
I ran the white card stock background through the lovely
Scattered Sequins emboss folder and layered it on a piece
of thick Whisper White for the base.
Picked up the colors in the flowers bouquet for the Berry strip 
of card stock and ran some Marina Mist trim behind.
The vellum silver flowers and stems give it a elegant look.
Hope you can play along with the wonderful sketch challenge
this week over at freshlymadesketches.blogspot.com

Thanks for stopping by and have a
blessed Good Friday!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Cake Soiree
Ink: Berry Burst
Paper: Whisper White, Berry Burst
Sweet Soiree embellishment kit, Scattered Sequins
embossing folder, banner punch-retired, Subtles enamel
shape in Marina Mist  







2 comments:

  1. Great card Windy! I love that gorgeous cake! Such pretty colours! Hope you had a wonderful Good Friday as well! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love this! You have used the perfect image for this weeks sketch and it's coloured perfectly. Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete