Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Jeweled Butterfly


This card I designed as I was trying to decided what cards to make for 
my March card classes. I wanted to use the Beautiful Day and the butterfly
but was not coming up with a design I liked.
I ended up doing a Brusho butterfly for classes.
I inked up the butterfly here in Emerald Envy and then took a sponge 
dauber and sponged some Night of Navy ink on
 then stamped on the Whisper White card stock. 
I added some dots around in Emerald and layered some 
Naturally Eclectic DSP with the jewel print on bottom.
I stamped the sentiment from the same set in Night of Navy
and layered some navy card stock behind.
 I place all this on more Navy then a Emerald Envy card base.
I finished it off with some rhinestones with the sentiment.

I hope you have a lovey day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Beautiful Day
Ink: Emerald Envy, Night of Navy
Paper: Emerald Envy, Night of Navy,
Whisper White, Naturally Eclectic DSP
rhinestones, sponge dauber


No comments:

Post a Comment