Wednesday, March 14, 2018

PP384 Happy Pink Easter!





I pulled on two shades of pink- Powder Pink and Berry Burst!
I wanted to use the egg and bunny more from Hello Easter. 
I stamped the bunny in Soft Suede and hand snipped him.
I stamped the egg in Powder pink and then some dots and flowers
in the Berry Burst on the Whisper White background.
I stamped the sentiment on Powder Pink in Berry and used my 
banner punch-retired. I then layered it over the Berry Burst ribbon. 
I layered the White on Powder Pink and then a Berry Burst base.
I finished it off with some bling on the flowers. 

Cute and pink!
Go play with thepaperplayers.blogspot.com 
color challenge this week! 

Thanks for stopping by!
Have a happy day!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Hello Easter
Ink: Berry Burst, Soft Suede and Powder Pink
Paper: Whisper White, Powder Pink, Berry Burst
Berry Burst finely woven ribbon, banner punch-retired, rhinestones 





2 comments:

  1. It's the perfect Easter card, Windy. So sweet and pretty. Love that cute, popped up bunny. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute Easter card! I love the large egg and tiny bunny, so fun together! Thanks so much for sharing with us at The Paper Players, Windy!

    ReplyDelete