Saturday, March 10, 2018

FMS327 Happy Birthday Cole!




Today is my son's 20th birthday!  Besides his fav colors-blue and red,
Cole loves anything in the Marvel Cinematic Universe (MCU).
His fav is Ironman but I thought of this Captain America shield
as soon as I saw the sketch at freshlymadesketches.blogspot.com this week.
 Perfect timing as I sat down to make his card. 
I used my Layering Circles dies in Real Red, Smoky Slate and Pacific Point
and then punched out the star in Smoky Slate.
The punch is an old star punch I kept around and times like this, I am glad I did!
I simply stamped the Happy Birthday from Perennial Birthday in Real Red.
He would not care for any bling or other special effects so kept it simple.

We are headed to do a bunch of go carting and laser tag and other 
virtual reality games today and then go eat a big birthday dinner!

Hope you have a fun day, too!
Thanks for sopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Perennial Birthday
Paper: Real Red, Whisper White, Pacific Point, 
Smoky Slate
Ink: Real Red
Layering Circle framelits dies, star punch-retired



2 comments:

  1. Isn't it just the best part of cardmaking to be able to perfectly tailor a card to the recipient!! I bet your son LOVED this! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete