Thursday, March 15, 2018

GDP129 Barn Door Blessings




I have this set called Barn Door out designing projects for a design team
 when I saw this color challenge.
  I knew I could make it work with this set and matching dies.
I started with a Soft Suede card base and layered a piece of Calypso Coral 
embossed with the Simple Stripes embossing folder for a siding look.
I stamped the door on Very Vanilla in Soft Suede and layered it on
a piece of Pear Pizzazz.  I stamped the wreath on vanilla with Pear ink
and cut it out with the matching die.  I stamped the wreath again in Coral
and used the die just for the flowers. 
I popped the wreath on the door and decided to make the sentiment hanging also.
I stamped the sentiment on vanila in Suede and punched it with the 
1 3/4" punch and the layered it with a another circle in Pear.
I stamped a hanging sign in Suede then cut the top hanging part for the sentiment
 and added a gold dot to look like a shiny nail.
I really like how it turned out!
Hope you can play along with the color challenge this week 
over at global-design-project.com 

Thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Barn Door
Ink: Soft Suede, Calypso Coral, Pear Pizzazz
Paper: Soft Suede, Pear Pizzazz, Calypso Coral, Very Vanilla
Sliding Door framelits dies, Gold enamel dot, Layering Circle 
framelits dies, 1 3/4" circle punch, Simple Striped embossing folder


1 comment:

  1. Such a lovely use of these colors, Windy! Love your wall hanging. <3

    ReplyDelete