Monday, May 13, 2019

Bright Future Grad Cards





I had a request from a few customers to make some college grad cards.
These are simple but reflect the school colors. 
I used an old set called Pure Grumption that I have held onto to make sure
 I always have grad sentiments. 
I used the confetti emboss folder for the first along with Night of Navy,
white and gold foil. 
I used the stars emboss folder for the second along with Basic Black,
white and gold foil.
And last, I used a the simple stripes folder with Merry Merlot,
white, Basic Black and gold foil.
The little grad hat is stamped in gold ink from a retired ink pad.
The top two were made for females so I added the extra bling, of course!


All the cards look like this on the inside with the 
sentiment from Flourishing Phrases.

Hope you have a wonderful day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy



No comments:

Post a Comment