Thursday, May 16, 2019

GDP189 So Very Much Butterfly




Love the colors for this week challenge over at 
global-design-project.com 
Gorgeous Grape being a fav color, I knew I would 
use it for the base. I added a layer of Pineapple Punch and a white 
piece of card stock for the background. 
I used a texture stamp from Artisan Textures set in 
Pineapple to create a splashed background for my sentiment and butterflies.
I stamped the sentiment from the Butterfly Gala set in GRape
and cut it with new dies called Stitched Nested Labels.
I stamped the butterflies in Coastal Cabana and Grape
and punched them with the matching punch called
Butterfly Duet. 
I added some rhinestones to the butterflies and then colored three 
with my Highland Heather Stampin Blends marker and added to the 
bottom of the card.
Hope you can play along this week and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp Set: Butterfly Gala, Artisan Textures
Ink: Gorgeous Grape, Coastal Cabana, Pineapple Punch
Paper: Whisper White, Pineapple Punch, Gorgeous Grape
Stampin Blends marker- Highland Heather
rhinestones, Stitched Nested Labels dies,
Butterfly Duet punch



1 comment:

  1. Beautiful, Windy! That Pineapple Punch background is the perfect backdrop for these butterflies. Love it!

    ReplyDelete