Sunday, May 26, 2019

PP443 A Tropical Happy Birthday




I love this suite too and glad it is carrying over
to the new catty minus the DSP called Tropical Escape.
I tried to use several patterns to make it look tropical and chic.
It was easy to do when the suite is called Tropical Chic!
I started with the Granny Apple Green base and layered one pattern
of paper for the background, a second strip in two greens 
before placing the pink Blushing Bride strip on top.
I stamped several blooms from Tropcial Chic set in both Blushing Bride
and Lovely Lipstick and cut then with the matching dies called Tropical.
I also cut a few large leaves in Shaded Spruce. 
The sentiment is from All That You Are set stamped in 
Early Espresso ink and punched out with the 1 1/2" circle punch.
I finished it off with the Artisan pearls in Lovely Lipstick.

Hope you can play along with the fun sketch by LeAnne 
over at thepaperplayers.blogspot.com 

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful
and safe holiday weekend!

Stamp sets: Tropical Chic, All That You Are
Ink: Blushing Bride, Early Espresso, Lovely Lipstick
Paper: Tropical Escape DSP, Whisper White, Shaded Spruce,
Granny Apple Green
Tropical dies, Artisan pearls, 1 1/2" circle punch


5 comments:

  1. Such a fun take on this sketch. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can feel the island breezes right now, Windy! GREAT take on my sketch with these tropical patterns and colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card, Windy! I love the tropical feel. It definitely makes me think of a beach! Of course, the pearls are a perfect touch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Windy, this is a tropical dream! Love the green and pink and all those lovely details! Great take on the sketch! XX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a bright and cheery card, Windy! Makes me want to go on a vacation to the beach. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete