Friday, May 17, 2019

Geared Up Birthday



I needed to send a birthday card to my step father
this week and I remembered I still had some pieces 
sitting on my desk from November Onstage with SU!
We do some make and takes and I did not assemble mine
but brought the pieces home. I used the black/silver ribbon, 
the DSP square and the Tranquil Tide gears die.
I added them to a Crushed Curry background 
where I stamped the sentiment in Memento Tuxedo 
Black from the Geared Up Garage set.
I also stamped the car from this set on black paper
with VersaMark ink and used white embossing powder
 to heat emboss. I cut it with the matching dies.
I finished it off with a black base.
Inside I did stamp the sentiment from Perennial Birthday
in Tranquil Tide and the tool box in black on 
white card stock.
Quick card out the door!

Hope you have a wonderful weekend!
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Geared Up Garage, Perennial Birthday
Ink: Tranquil Tide, Memento Tuxedo Black, VersaMark
Paper: Classic Garage DSP, Basic Black, Whisper White, 
Crushed Curry, Tranquil Tide
Garage Gears dies, Black/silver 1/4" striped metallic ribbon,
White emboss powder, heat tool

No comments:

Post a Comment