Thursday, May 30, 2019

GDP191 Hello Free Birds



This is my second card for classes next week and perfect 
for the bird challenge this week over at global-deign-project.com
I stamped the birds from Free As A Bird in Memento Tuxedo Black
on thick Whisper White and colored them with the Stampin Blends markers.
I cut the image out with Stitched Nested Labels.
I used the same dies to cut a Crumb Cake one and then cut it in half to add 
behind the image.
I stamped hello from the set in Memento Tuxedo Black.
I ran the Daffodil Delight piece with the Tin Tile emboss folder and 
layered it on the white base.
I finished it off with the white dotted ribbon and a Floral Romance gold seal.


Hope you can play along with the challenge and 
thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Free As A Bird
Ink: Memento Tuxedo BLack
Stampin Blends- Crumb Cake, Daffodil Delight, 
Calypso Coral, Ivory, Old Olive
Paper: Whisper White, Crumb Cake, Daffodil Delight
Stitched Nested Labels dies, 5/8" White polka dotted tulle ribbon, 
Floral Romance gold seals, Tin Tile emboss folder

1 comment:

  1. This yellow is gorgeous! Such a standout! Love your coloring of this sweet image.

    ReplyDelete