Wednesday, May 22, 2019

FF0034 Hello Magnolia Blossom Z Fold Card

#festivefridaychallenge, #FF0034, National Creativity Day, Fun Fold




I went for creativity and fun fold today for the challenge
over at festivefridaychallenge.com

I did a Z fold card with the Magnolia Lane suite.
I used a piece of Mossy Meadow card stock cut at 
4 1/4" by 11" and score it in the middle at 5 1/2".
I then score one half of that at 2 3/4" and fold.
So simple. I decorated the front with some 
Magnolia Lane DSP and then the large flower from the
Good Morning Magnolia set.
I stamped the flower in Memento Tuxedo Black
and colored it with the Stampin Blends markers.
I cut it with the matching die called Magnolia Memory dies.
Inside I added some white and Petal Pink 
card stock and stamped my sentiment from  the same set
in Memento Black.
I finished it off with a gold gem in the center of the flower.


***Big tip: since the blends marker bleed 
through the card stock and would show on the back of 
my flower, I added another blank piece of white card stock
cut in the same shape to the back of my colored flower.

Thanks for stopping by and hope you can play along over at the 
festivefridaychallenge.com
Windy

Stamp set: Good Morning Magnolia
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Stampin Blends markers- Petal Pink, Mossy Meadow,
Mango Melody, Soft Suede
Paper: Magnolia Lane DSP, Petal Pink, Mossy Meadow,
Whisper White
Magnolia Memory dies, gold faceted gem


8 comments:

  1. A beautiful way to showcase this gorgeous flower! Such a great card, Windy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, Windy! Your coloring is gorgeous. I love the tip about backing the flower. The gold gem is the perfect accent. Thank you for sharing at Festive Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a gorgeous gorgeous card!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card.. love this new stamp set.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Windy, I love this! I've resisted this bundle up until now. You officially convinced me that it's a must-have. Ha! Thanks for sharing over at Festive Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! Your project was selected as a Festive Fave over at the Festive Friday Challenge. Whoo hoo! As a reminder, you can hop over to the challenge to grab your winners badge for your blog. Thanks so much for joining us and I hope you will play along again really soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card!! Love the way you've used that flower to overlap!!

    ReplyDelete