Monday, May 20, 2019

CTS322 Congratulations Magnolia Blossom

CTS322

 I have a feeling I will need more of the designer paper
before long...love using it! 
This new suite will be available June 4th called 
Magnolia Lane. 
I used the DSP here by the same name in the middle 
layered with Mossy Meadow card stock then on a Petal 
Pink base. I added the strip 
of Mossy with the sentiment heat embossed in white.
The sentiment is from the Well Said set.
I then cut the flower background in Mossy along 
with the leaves and the detailed flower in Petal. 
Love these dies called Magnolia Memory.
I finished off with some pearls.

Hope you can play along with the sweet sketch 
over at casethissketch.blogspot.com 

Thanks for topping by and have 
a blessed Monday!
Windy

Stamp set: Well Said
Ink: VersaMark
Paper: Petal Pink, Mossy Meadow, Magnolia Lane DSP
Magnolia Memory dies, pearls, heat tool, white emboss powder
  



No comments:

Post a Comment