Saturday, May 18, 2019

FMS388 Thinking Of You Magnolia Blossoms



Grabbing the Magnolia Lane DSP for this 
sketch challenge gave me the colors for my sentiment 
and flowers plus the base in Mossy Meadow.
I did not stamp the flowers..they were cropped from 
the designer paper withe matching die.
I stamped the sentiment from Good Morning Magnolia
on the stitched Petal Pink circle in Mossy ink.
I added a three pink pearls to finish it off.
Quick card for a nice sketch!
Hope you can play along over at 
freshlymadesketches.blogspot.com

Thanks for stopping by!
Have a lovely weekend!
Windy

Stamp set: Good Morning Magnolia
Ink: Mossy Meadow
Paper: Mossy Meadow, Petal Pink, 
Magnolia Lane DSP
Magnolia Memory dies, pink artisan pearls, 
Stitched Shapes dies


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card! Having the flowers at opposite angles produces such a gorgeous and natural looking arrangement. Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete