Wednesday, May 15, 2019

FabFri163 Being You




I like the clean and simpleness of this sketch.
I started to emboss the background or stamp on it but I
liked it clean and simple.
I used the new in color called Terracotta Tile for the base.
I stamped the bird, leaves, flower and sentiment in 
Memento Tuxedo Black on the white stitched label
from a new set called Free As A Bird
then colored with the Stampin Blends markers.
I used Ivory and Petal Pink on the bird plus Pumpkin Pie 
on the beak, Granny Apple Green on the leaves 
and the flower in Flirty Flamingo.
I hand snipped the flower and popped it up on the leaves.
I used a piece of Granny Apple card stock and a banner of new 
DSP called Bird Ballad.
I finished it off with some black gems for bling.
Hope you can play along with this layout challenge over at 
fabfridaystampinchallenge.blogspot.com 

Thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Free As A Bird
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Stampin Blends markers- Flirty Flamingo,
 Granny Apple Green, Ivory, Petal Pink, Pumpkin Pie
Paper: Terracotta Tile, Whisper White,
Granny Apple Green, Bird Ballad DSP
Stitched Nested Labels dies, black gems


1 comment:

  1. Simple and sweet, Windy! Love your gorgeous coloring on this bird, and your paper choices are perfect! Thanks so much for playing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete