Saturday, May 25, 2019

CTS142 A Nautical Birthday

CTS323


Love this card! I love this suite!
I love nautical things!
The suite is called Come Sail Away suite!
I used a piece of the designer paper called 
Come Sail Away DSP layered on the 
Night of Navy base.
I stamped some of the compasses along the side
in Navy. I then grabbed a piece of shimmer white card stock 
and washed some Seaside Spray ink on with my aqua painter 
after I cut it with the Stitched Rectangle dies.
I layered that piece of more Navy card stock.
I stamped the lighthouse from the same set
Sailing Home in Navy on white card stock
and cut it with the matching die from Smooth Sailing dies.
I also cut a wheel from the same dies in Soft Suede. 
For the sentiment, I stamped each word from the Well Said
set on a piece of Navy and heat embossed in white powder.  
I finished it off with a silver metallic pearl on the wheel.

Play along with this great sketch over at 
casethissketch.blogspot.com 

Hope you have  wonderful holiday weekend and
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp sets: Sailing Home, Well Said
Paper: Come Sail Away DSP, Whisper White,
Shimmer white, Night of Navy, Soft Suede
Ink: Seaside Spray, Night of Navy, VersaMark
Stitched Rectangle dies, Smooth Sailing dies,
metallic pearl in silver, aqua painter 

No comments:

Post a Comment