Thursday, May 9, 2019

Magnolia Lane With Sympathy


My sweet friend Jennifer sent me several 3 1/4" by 4 1/2" 
pieces of some new DSP in the new annual catalog starting June 4th, 2019.
I used this piece to make a sympathy card.  I used last one in my stash 
this past weekend and this made the perfect background.
I started with the Mossy Meadow base and then a piece of white 
card stock, the DSP rectangle and then a Petal Pink frame 
cut with the stitched rectangle dies. 
 I cut the stitched oval and added the sentiment from 
Flourishing Phrases plus a few Pink pearls.
I know I am going to love this Magnolia Lane DSP and 
the matching items in the suite.

Thanks for stopping by
and have a lovely day!
Windy

Stamp set: Flourishing Phrases
Ink: Mossy Meadow
Paper: Magnolia Lane DSP, Petal Pink,
Whisper White, Mossy Meadow
Stitched Shapes dies, Stitched Rectangles dies,
Artisan pearls in pink

2 comments: