Thursday, June 3, 2021

Amazing Flamingo

 


I love flamingos and collect them on things. I have been happy we have had two flamingo sets in a row but this one is retiring at end of the month and I guess I will have to hold onto it since there is no other set to replace it. I love the bright paper behind my flamingo scene. I grabbed a fun stripe print from the host pack of designer paper called Pattern Party. I layered it on Flirty Flamingo base and cut a white panel to stamp my scene. I stamped the water in Pool Party ink and the grass in Granny Apple Green. I stamped the sentiment from the set Friendly Flamingo in Poppy Parade ink. I then stamped the flowers in Poppy on another piece of Basic White card stock along with my flamingo in Flirty Flamingo ink and cut them using the Flamingo dies. I popped them up on my scene. 
Hope you have an amazing Thursday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Friendly Flamingo
Ink: Poppy Parade, Flirty Flamingo, Granny Apple Green and Pool Party
Paper: Pattern Party DSP, Basic White and Flirty Flamingo
Flamingo dies

1 comment:

  1. These stripes are perfect for your beautiful, pink flamingo.

    ReplyDelete