Tuesday, June 8, 2021

PP544 Love You Seascape

 




I got so excited when I saw this large seahorse die in the new annual catalog! I LOVE seahorses! I cut this guy in the new in color shimmer vellum paper in Pale Papaya for Ann's theme over at thepaperplayers.blogspot.com this week.  I started the scene by blending some Pool Party ink on the white background with my blending brush. I then stamped the coral in Crumb Cake ink twice with the Sea Life set. I then stamped the sentiment in Calypso Coral ink from Friends Are Like Seashells set on a Pool Party die cut from Tasteful Labels dies. I cut the coral twice with  Calypso Coral card stock and the Seascape dies. I added some opal rounds gems. I layered it on a piece of Calypso Coral card stock and a Crumb Cake base. 

I will be headed this weekend to the Keys for a much needed vacay and beach/ocean time! I hope to see some coral and sea life when I am snorkeling! 

Hope you have a fab day and thanks for stopping by!



Stamp set: Sea Life and Friends Are Like Seashells
Ink: Calypso Coral, Pool Party, Crumb Cake 
Paper: Pale Papaya shimmer vellum, Basic White, Calypso Coral, Pool Party, Crumb Cake 
opal rounds gems, Seascape dies, Tasteful Labels dies, blending brush



3 comments:

  1. Such a delightful card, Windy! I am a fan of seahorses, too, so this card is right up my alley. Enjoy your vacation. The Keys are on my Bucket List! Thank you so much for playing in my Signs of Summer challenge at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your colours make for a realistic beach scene Windy - I love it! Enjoy the Keys - I'll be thinking of you, I so love that part of the world. Happy snorkelling! Thanks for sharing with us over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Windy, this is fabulous! I love the big seahorse and all the realistic items in these beachy colors! Have fun in the Keys!!!!! So happy you joined us at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete