Thursday, June 24, 2021

Seashells For Friends

 


I love playing with the Sand & Sea suite and wanted to use more of this designer paper before it retires at the end of the month. I used a lovely print from the Sand & Sea DSP for my background and layered it on a piece of Flirty Flamingo card stock and a Sahara Sand base. I then stamped several sand dollars from the Friends Are Like Seashells in Flirty Flamingo ink on Sahara Sand and then cut them out with the Seaside Seashell dies. I stamped the sentiment on a white stitched oval in Flirty Flamingo ink. I added a few opal rounds along with the linen trim bow. 
I hope you have a awesome Thursday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Friends Are Like Seashells
Ink: Flirty Flamingo
Paper: Sahara Sand, Flirty Flamingo, Basic White, Sand & Sea DSP
Stitched Shapes dies, Seaside Seashells DSP, opal rounds, linen trim


1 comment: