Monday, June 21, 2021

Hydrangea Fat Bottomed Box





I am making one of Sam Hammond's aka Pootles' boxes today. You can see her box and video here
She did an awesome jungle cat box with the In The Wild suite. I decided to use some of my Hydrangea Hill DSP for my box. Super easy to make and attach. You can add candy or a small candle like a tea light or votive. I started with a piece of 6" by 12" piece of Hydrangea Hill DSP and scored it on the long side at 2 7/8", 5 3/4", 8 5/8" and 11 1/2".  I scored on the short side at 2". I then cut up to score line on the three panels to make the bottom. I attached the side with score tape and same for flaps on bottom. Then squeeze in side and tie the ribbon. I used a piece of the new Highland Heather 1/2" grosgrain ribbon. I then cut a Highland Heather detailed die from Encircled In Beauty dies and punched a white circle with my 1" circle punch. I stamped the sentiment from Shaded Summer set in Gorgeous Grape ink. 

Hope you can make one soon. 
Have a lovely Monday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy


Stamp set: Shaded Summer
Ink: Gorgeous Grape
Paper: Highland Heather, Basic White and Hydrangea Hill DSP
Encircled in Beauty dies, 1' circle punch, Highland Heather 1/2" grosgrain ribbon




















1 comment:

  1. I look at Hydrangea Hill paper and think of you. Wonder why that is. ♥

    ReplyDelete