Wednesday, June 2, 2021

Thanks Artistically Inked

 


I am playing with a new suite today called Expressions In Ink. I started with a Polished Pink base and added a strip of designer paper called called Expressions In Ink DSP cut 2" by 4" to the bottom. I then cut a piece of Basic White 4" by 4 1/2" and cut the bottom with the scallop die from the Scalloped Contours dies to add on the top. I stamped the sentiment in Polished Pink and the ink splatter stamp in Pale Papaya ink from the Artistically Inked set. I stamped the large floral in Polished Pink on white card stock along with the smaller in Pale Papaya plus adding some Pale Papaya to the middle of the pink one. I also stamped a leave set in Just Jade ink and cut all out with the Artistic dies. I popped them up on the white top and added a few sequin from the Expressions In Ink Ephemera pack. 
Hope you have a beautiful Wednesday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Artistically Inked 
Paper: Expressions In Ink DSP, Basic White, Polished Pink
Ink: Polished Pink, Pale Papaya, Just Jade
Scalloped Contour dies, Artistic dies,  Expressions In Ink Ephemera pack- sequins

No comments:

Post a Comment