Thursday, June 10, 2021

Happy Father's Day From The 18th Hole

 


Showing off my Father's Day card I made my dad with the retired Country Club suite. I kept it because I knew I would make several more cards for my dad, brother and uncles who are big golfers. My dad loves three sports- football (he was a coach for many years), boxing (which he wished he did but loves to watch) and golf (he works at a golf course on weekends so he can play for free all week).
 I did some casing of the layout from maecollins.blogspot.com I started with the Country Club designer paper first layering a gray print on a Basic Gray base. I then cut a colorful print and added some Garden Green behind for the middle of the card. I cut the white die in the middle from the Tasteful Labels dies and then cut garden Green grass 4 times to add with the Golf Club dies. I also cut the white gold ball with the dies and sponged a little Smoky Slate ink on. I added the wooden pieces in middle plus the wood shield at bottom. I stamped in Poppy Parade ink the sentiment from the Clubhouse set and cut with matching die to add on top. I also cut a Garden Green greenery piece. 
Hope you have a beautiful day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Clubhouse
Ink: Poppy Parade, Smoky Slate
Paper: Basic Gray, Country Club DSP, Garden Green, Basic White 
Golf Club dies, Tasteful Labels dies, Country Club wooden elements, sponge dauber

No comments:

Post a Comment