Tuesday, June 29, 2021

Pearlescent Shells

 


I love the Sand & Sea suite...all of it! However, the lovely Sand & Sea DSP will retire this week and I have been hoarding lots of it so needed to use some more today! I added a piece which is ombre with Flirty Flamingo and So Saffron to a Very Vanilla base. I then cut the pearlescent paper with the large shells die from Seaside Seashells dies then ran it through the matching embossing folder called Seashells 3D EF. Before all were attached a ran some Blushing Bride twine around and added a bow. 
I then stamped the sentiment from Beauty Of Friendship set in Memento Tuxedo Black on a oval of the same designer paper punched with the Double Oval punch.

Hope you have a beautiful day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Beauty Of Friendship
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: Sand & Sea DSP, Pearlescent paper, Very Vanilla
Seashells 3D EF, Seaside Seashells dies, Double Oval punch, Blushing Bride twine


1 comment: