Tuesday, June 22, 2021

Succulents On My Mind

 


When I was water coloring several weeks ago, I pulled out the Simply Succulent set and stamped the pot as well as the large succulent image in Memento Tuxedo Black ink on shimmer white card stock. I used the water painter to add colors first to the pot in Cinnamon Cider and then the succulent in Soft Succulent, Fresh Freesia, and Pale Papaya inks. I then cut them out with the matching dies called Potted Succulents dies. I added them to a piece of Very Vanilla cut with the Scalloped Contours dies. I stamped the sentiment from the same set in Memento and added some Opal Rounds for bling. I placed it on Fresh Freesia base to finish.
Hope you have a fab Tuesday!
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Simply Succulents
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Cinnamon Cider, Fresh Freesia, Pale Papaya, Soft Succulent
Paper: Fresh Freesia, Very Vanilla, Shimmer White
Potted Succulents dies, opal rounds, water painter, Scalloped Contours dies

No comments:

Post a Comment