Wednesday, June 23, 2021

PP546 Sweet As A Peach

 



I decided to play around with the new You're A Peach suite for the theme challenge over at thepaperplayers.blogspot.com I stamped the leaves in Old Olive ink and the peaches in Mango Melody with a little sponging with Calypso Coral ink on a white rectangle from the Sweet As A Peach set. The sentiment is from the same set stamped in Calypso Coral ink. I then layered it on a Calypso Coral piece of card stock cut with the Scalloped Contours dies. I then added to the piece of You're A Peach DSP. I ran a piece of retired Old Olive ribbon around before layering to the Old Olive base. I finished it off with some champagne rhinestones. 
Hope you have a wonderful Wednesday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Sweet As A Peach
Ink: Old Olive, Calypso Coral, Mango Melody
Paper: You're A Peach, Old Olive, Calypso Coral, Basic White
Scalloped Contours dies, Old Olive ribbon-retired, champagne rhinestones, sponge dauber 


4 comments:

  1. Sweet is definitely what I would call this card! The colors are great for summer and I like how the big scallop border echoes the shape of the peaches! Thanks for sharing at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such beautiful colors and layers. You've captured the heart of this suite perfectly. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Windy! You used one of my favorite sets and paper! I LOVE the scalloped contour frame. The Olive ribbon and champagne rhinestones are the perfect embellishments. I am so glad you shared with The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Windy, you made this Georgia Peach smile with this beautiful CAS card! So happy you joined us at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete