Friday, June 4, 2021

PP543 Ahoy Matey!

 



I love the tic-tac-toe challenges over at thepaperplayers.blogspot.com For Leanne's challenge, I grabbed my new Pirates & Mermaids stamp set and diagonal heat embossing, red and birthday. I stamped the first sentiment and the pirate in VersaMark ink on my white card stock piece and heat embossed in Black. I then stamped the second sentiment in Real Red. I colored the pirate with my Stampin Blends markers-Real Red, Smoky Slate, Crushed Curry, Pool Party(on the eye) and Ivory. I cut the Real red piece with my Stitched Rectangle dies back it need some texture so I ran it through with my Hammered Metal embossing folder before adding to the black base. I finished it off with a few black matte dots. Clean and simple and love the pirate guy!
Hope you have a exciting weekend!
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Pirates & Mermaids 
Ink: VersaMark, Real Red 
Stampin Blends markers- Crushed Curry, Real Red, Smoky Slate, Pool Party, Ivory
Paper: Basic Black, Basic White and Real Red
heat tool, black emboss powder, Hammered Metal EF, Stitched Rectangle dies, matte black dots



3 comments:

  1. This little pirate is definitely a stand-out, the way you've embossed and colored him in! Pirates never looked so good! Great embossed background too...love it all! Thanks so much for playing with my Tic Tac Toe grid this week at the Players!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Windy, your pirate guy is perfect! Great colors for your card design and most of all, it's so clean and clever! Thank you for joining us at the Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love, love your little pirate Windy - the black embossing makes him a real standout! Thanks for playing with us over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete