Friday, June 25, 2021

GDP297 Thank You Berries

 



My upline and friend Mary Fish over at stampinpretty.com had this sketch on her blog Wednesday and you can see her card here. I decided I would combine the color challenge over at global-design-project.com with it but when I sat down I knew I would grab the gingham print from the Pansy Petals DSP but not what set or sentiment I would use. I am glad I grabbed my berries from the Sweet Strawberry set since I have not used it in so long. I stamped the berries first in Blackberry Bliss ink on white card stock and then two stepped over to color in with Fresh Freesia ink. I then punched them out along with Pear Pizzazz stems with the Strawberry Builder punch which finally came back in stock recently! Yay! 
I stamped the sentiment in Blackberry ink from the same set on a white banner strip and I added the bow with white twine I colored with my Fresh Freesia light Stampin Blend marker. I then cut a piece of Blackberry Bliss card stock and ran it through the Tasteful Textile embossing folder and layered it on the Pansy Petals DSP and a Fresh Freesia base. I finished it off with a few small pearls. I really like how it turned out. 
Hope you have a sweet weekend and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Sweet Strawberry
Ink: Fresh Freesia, Blackberry Bliss
Stampin Blend marker- Fresh Freesia
Paper: Blackberry Bliss, Basic White, Pear Pizzazz, Fresh Freesia, and Pansy Petals DSP
pearls, Tasteful Textile EF. banner punch-retired, white twine, Strawberry Builder punch





No comments:

Post a Comment