Monday, June 28, 2021

FMS491 Black & Bay Thanks

 



I wanted to use more of the True Love DSP which is in black and white before it retires this week. It was perfect for the sketch challenge over at frshlymadesketches.blogspot.com this week.  I love coloring the designer paper with the blending brush and here I could pick four prints and color two with Bermuda Bay ink. I cut the panels 4" by 1 1/4" and added to a piece of Basic Black card stock after blending ink on two and then added to the Bermuda Bay base.  I stamped the sentiment on white cards tock in Bermuda Bay ink from the Ornate Thanks set and cut it with the Ornate Layers dies. I layered it to a rectangle of Bermuda Bay card stock. I cut a Basic Black butterfly from Brilliant Wings dies. Added a blue rhinestone from the retired Peacock rhinestones for bling. 

Hope you have a wonderful week and thanks for stopping by!

Windy

Stamp set: Ornate Thanks

Ink: Bermuda Bay

Paper: True Love DSP, Basic Black, Basic White and Bermuda Bay

blending brush, Brilliant Wings dies, Ornate Layers dies, Peacock rhinestones-retired



3 comments:

  1. Love the color palette! Thanks for playing along with us at FMS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That DSP is so pretty - just right for the panels! The big sentiment is perfect

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your use of Bermuda on those papers - it's gorgeous behind the butterfly! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete