Wednesday, July 7, 2021

A One Of A Kind Swan

 


I made another 4 1/4" square card but this time with the host set called Prince & Princess. I stamped the swan image in Memento Tuxedo Black on a white die from the Encircled in Beauty dies. I then added a little Balmy Blue with the Stampin Blends marker to the feathers.  I then stamped the water in Misty Moonlight ink and added some of that Balmy Blue Blend to it. I stamped the sentiment in Memento ink. I also colored the bill of the swan with a Calypso Coral Stampin Blend marker.  I layered it on the piece of Beauty Of The Earth DSP and white base. I finished it off with some opal rounds for a little bling.
Hope you have a beautiful Wednesday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Prince & Princess
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Misty Moonlight
Stampin Blends marker: Calypso Coral, Balmy Blue
Paper: Basic White, Beauty Of The Earth DSP
opal rounds, Encircled In Beauty dies


2 comments:

  1. What a sweet card! I love the 4.25 sq size! Still fits in an A2 envelope.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet! The Opal Rounds are a beautiful accent on this card. Love it!

    ReplyDelete