Monday, July 12, 2021

Amanda's Wild Cat Birthday Blues

 






Amanda, my daughter, is 26 years old today! Her fav color is a true turquoise but SU! does not have one so I used several of SU! blues together and some of In The Wild suite for her birthday card!  I started with the cat stamped with the Wild Cats stamp set in Coastal Cabana ink and the face in Bermuda Bay ink on white card stock. I then cut lots of greenery with the cat with the Big Cats dies in Misty Moonlight, Bermuda Bay, Pool Party, and Basic White card stocks. I also cut a Pool Party circle to pop all on from the Layering Circle dies. I stamped the sentiment in Misty Moonlight ink and cut with the Potted Succulents label die in white. I layered it all on a piece of Misty Moonlight card stock embossed with the Animal Print embossing folder. I offset it on a piece of Bermuda Bay card stock and then a white base. I finished it off with lots of bling from the Peacock rhinestones-retired. 

Hope you have a wonderful Monday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Wild Cats
Ink: Bermuda Bay, Coastal Cabana, Misty Moonlight
Paper: Bermuda Bay, Basic White, Pool Party, Misty Moonlight 
Big Cats dies, Layering Circle dies, Potted Succulents dies, Animal Print EF, peacock rhinestones-retired



2 comments:

  1. These colors are a dream with this big cat. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this color combo! And all the details of your card- lots of die cuts, dimension, and bling!

    ReplyDelete