Tuesday, July 27, 2021

Thank You Welcoming Woods

 


I am using the Welcoming Woods set in the new holiday catalog which starts next week on August 3rd, 2021 for the first time today. I stamped the trees in Early Espresso ink on a piece of Basic White card stock. I then blended some Pumpkin Pie, Mango Melody and So Saffron inks along with a bit of Sahara Sand from top to bottom with a blending brush. I stamped the land stamp which fits in between the trees at the bottom with Bumblebee ink. I layered a piece of Early Espresso card stock behind then added it to a piece of Beauty Of The Earth DSP with the wood grain print to my Pumpkin Pie base. 
I stamped the sentiment from the same set in Espresso ink on white card stock and snipped them out separately. I finished it off with some new Brushed Metallic adhesive backed dots.  

Hope you have a beautiful day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Welcoming Woods
Paper: Beauty Of The Earth DSP, Pumpkin Pie, Basic White, Early Espresso
Ink: Pumpkin Pie, Mango Melody, So Saffron, Bumblebee, Early Espresso, Sahara Sand 
Brushed Metallic adhesive backed dots, blending brush

3 comments: