Thursday, July 1, 2021

PP547 Hand-Penned Is Possible

 




Laurie's sketch over at thepaperplayers.blogspot.com is lovely and I realized I have not used much of my Hand-Penned suite and it would be perfect for it. I started with a white base and layered the Hand-Penned DSP print cut with the Scallop Contours die. I wrapped some white twine around before before adhering. I then stamped the floral image on white in Memento Tuxedo Black ink and the sentiment in same ink on Fresh Freesia card stock. I cut the floral image with the matching die from Penned Flowers dies and punched the oval from the Double Oval punch. I colored the floral image with Mint Macaron, Pale Papaya, and Fresh Freesia Stampin Blends markers. 
I layered these on and added the white twine bow. I finished it off with some Fresh Freesia rhinestones. 

Thanks for stopping by and hope you have a wonderful day!
Windy

Stamp set: Hand-Penned Petals 
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Stampin Blends markers- Fresh Freesia, Pale Papaya, and Mint Macaron
Paper: Hand-Penned DSP, Basic White, and Fresh Freesia
Scalloped Contours dies, Penned Flowers dies, Fresh Freesia 

3 comments:

  1. So soft, pretty and feminine. Fabulous take on the sketch So glad you joined us at the paper Players this week
    Haydee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful bunch of blooms! Love your soft pretty card. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete