Thursday, July 15, 2021

PP549 Thanks Blue Daisies

 



I knew as soon as I saw Jaydee's color challenge this week over at thepaperplayers.blogspot.com I would do lots of coloring on these daisies using the Daisy Garden background stamp on a white background. I stamped the large image in Memento Tuxedo Black ink and then used my Misty Moonlight and Just Jade Stampin Blends markers to color the flowers and leaves. I used the Bumblebee Stampin Write marker for the center as there is no blend in this color. I also added some Bumblebee color dots around the daisies. I added the background to a Crumb Cake base to fulfill my neutral color pick and then stamped a sentiment from Simply Succulent set on the same color card stock in Misty  Moonlight ink and cut it out with the Potted Succulents die. I added some Night Of Navy twine behind for more texture. 

Hope you have an lovely Thursday!
Thanks for stopping by!


Stamp set: Daisy Garden and Simply Succulents
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Misty Moonlight
Stampin Write marker- Bumblebee
Stampin Blends markers- Misty Moonlight and Just Jade
Paper: Crumb Cake, Basic White
Potted Succulents dies, in color dots in Bumblebee 




5 comments:

  1. Windy... love your card. So warm and just comfy! Great result of the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty, Windy! Your coloring is perfect. I LOVE the Bumblebee dots and the twine behind the sentiment. Thank you for playing with The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous coloring...your blooms are so pretty. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete