Monday, July 5, 2021

FMS492 Peachy Thanks

 



I wanted to play with the flowers from the You're A Peach suite so it worked perfect for the sketch challenge over at freshlymadesketches.blogspot.com this week. I started with a 4 1/4" square white base. I added the You're A Peach DSP print cut 4" square. I then added the white square to that after stamping in Petal Pink the splatter stamp from the Color & Contour set.  I also stamped some on the white die I cut with the Potted Succulents dies before stamping the sentiment in Calypso Coral ink. I stamped the flower set twice  from the Sweet As A Peach set-once in Petal Pink and once in Calypso Coral. I stamped the peach in Coral ink and the leaves in Granny Apple Green ink. I cut them along with the Granny Apple Green branches with the Peach dies. I added champagne rhinestones to the centers for bling. 
Hope you have a wonderful Monday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Sweet As A Peach, Color & Contour
Ink: Granny Apple Green, Petal Pink, and  Calypso Coral
Paper: Granny Apple Green, Basic White, You're A Peach DSP
Peach dies, champagne rhinestones, Potted Succulents dies





1 comment: