Thursday, July 8, 2021

Goldfish Seascape

 


I made this card as an under water scene with the lovely goldfish die from the Sea Life dies. I cut the fish out with white card stock and then used my blending brush to add Petal Pink, Mango Melody and Calypso Coral inks.  I then ran it over with my Wink of Stella pen for some shine. I then stamped my scene on the white background. I used Sahara Sand ink for the coral, Pool Party for the bubbles, and Calypso Coral for the small fish all stamped from the Seascape set. I stamped the sentiment from Shaded Summer in Memento Tuxedo Black on the bottom. I layered on a piece of Mango Melody card stock, a strip of Basic Black, and a Calypso Coral base. I finished off with some opal rounds to add more bling. 
Thanks for stopping by and hope you have a picture perfect day!
Windy

Stamp sets: Seascape and Shaded Summer
Paper: Basic White, Mango Melody, Basic Black, and Calypso Coral
Ink: Mango Melody, Memento Tuxedo Black, Petal Pink, Calypso Coral, Pool Party, Sahara Sand
Sea Life dies, opal rounds, blending brush, Wink of Stella pen


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I love these colors! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog superb and informative, but i want to recommend an online store for buying high quality fancy goldfish.

    ReplyDelete