Wednesday, July 28, 2021

Hello Hello Hello Tiger

 


I love pink and green together and so I tried this new Evening Evergreen with the lovely Petal Pink and love it! Here I started with the the Petal Pink card stock on the white base and then some of the animal print from In The Wild DSP on top. I also place a strip of Evening Evergreen cards tock across where the colors. I did not stamp my tiger but cut it out from another print from the In The Wild DSP with the matching die from Big Cats dies. I then cut some white leaves from the same die set for under my cat. 
I stamped the sentiment three times from the Wild Cats set in Evening Evergreen ink on Petal Pink card stock and hand snipped them out. I finished it off with some Evening Evergreen jewels. 

Hope you have a wonderful Wednesday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Wild Cats
Paper: In The Wild DSP, Petal Pink, Basic White and Evening Evergreen
Ink: Evening Evergreen
Big Cats dies, In Color jewels-Evening Evergreen

No comments:

Post a Comment