Friday, July 9, 2021

PP548 Wishing You The Very Best

 






This did not photograph well and I am sorry. I am playing along with Anne Marie's theme challenge this week over at thepaperplayers.blogspot.com with stars.  I dug out my Stitched Stars from my Christmas sets/dies box for this card. I did a little casing of Jackie Bolhuis over at klompenstampers.com  I used different colors and a slight different layout/embossing. Hopefully in the second photo you can see the Hammered Metal embossing I did on the background.  I ran it through with a shim so I embossed it softly then I blended some Fresh Freesia ink over with my blending brush. I wanted it to look "pillowy".  I then added it to the white base. I picked Fresh Freesia and Rich Razzleberry for my color combo because I wanted to see if they work well together and I did like them together. 
I cut the large swirl in Rich Razzleberry as well as the small detailed star in the middle with the Stitched Stars dies. I cut a Fresh Freesia medium one for the center. I added the silver twine bow from Simply Elegant trim to the center of the star. I also added some rhinestones to my small stars. I stamped the sentiment on white card stock from Friends Are Like Seashells set in Rich Razzleberry ink and cut with the label die from the Peach dies. 
Hope you have a fab weekend!
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Friends Are Like Seashells
Paper: Basic White, Fresh Freesia, Rich Razzleberry
Ink: Fresh Freesia, Rich Razzleberry
rhinestones, Stitched Stars dies, Peach dies, Simple Elegant trim in silver, blending brush





2 comments:

  1. That starry swirl is one of my most favourite ever Windy and I love how you changed it up with your combination of purple colours. The soft background is great too - I am going to have to give that a try. Thanks for sharing with us over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful Windy! Love the fun color combo and the sponged detail on the background. The embossing with the color is such a beautiful effect. Thanks so much for joining us this week over at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete