Tuesday, July 6, 2021

Hello Hello Hello Beauty

 


This is my first play with the Beauty Of The Earth suite and I went for a fall look. I stamped the tree from Beauty Of Friendship on a piece of Basic White in Early Espresso ink and then stamped the leaves. For the leaves, I inked the stamp in Bumblebee ink and then sponged on some Cajun Craze ink before stamping on the tree. I added some grass at bottom with Mossy Meadow ink. I layered a piece of Cajun Craze cards tock behind. I love this print of the Beauty Of Earth DSP I added to the Cajun Craze base. For the sentiment, I stamped it three times on the Bumblebee card stock in Craze ink and cut them all out with my snips. 
I hope you have a lovely Tuesday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Beauty of Friendship
Ink: Bumblebee, Cajun Craze, Mossy Meadow and Early Espresso
Paper: Beauty Of The Earth DSP, Cajun Craze, Bumblebee, and Basic White








No comments:

Post a Comment