Friday, July 30, 2021

FF0089 Hello Lighthouse

 

Today is my 10 year Stampaversary!!!
I became a demo 10 years ago today and really love it!
Next month will be 10 years of classes and 7 years of blogging! 
Thank you all for stopping by and supporting my hobby/business!



I used several picks this week for my lighthouse card for the challenge over at festivefridaychallenge.com  I, of course, used the lighthouse, red, blue, twine, and water.   
The water is under the lighthouse but also the Timeworn Type embossing folder found in the new holiday catty starting next week on August 3rd, 2021 looks like water here with the Pool Party card stock. I added the embossed card stock to a piece of Real Red and a white base. I then cut a Tailor Made Tag die win white to added my lighthouse stamped from Sailing Home set in Real Red and cut with the Smooth Sailing dies. I colored a little Pool Party on the water and some So Saffron on top for light with my Stampin Blends markers. I then stamped the sentiment from Wild Cats set in Real Red and cut with the die from Smooth Sailing. I tied some red twine-retired on the top of made tag before popping on and finished with some Pool Party rhinestones for bling!

Hope you have a wonderful weekend!
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp sets: Wild Cats, Sailing Home
Ink: Real Red
Stampin Blends markers- Pool Party and So Saffron
Paper: Basic White Real Red, Pool Party
Smooth Sailing dies, Tailor Made Tag dies, Timeworn Type embossing folder, red twine-retired, Pool Party rhinestones from Holiday rhinestone set. 






3 comments:

  1. Beautiful, Windy! Pool Party and Real Red are a fun color combo. The Timeworn Type embossing folder is quickly becoming one of my faves. Happy stampaversary, Pal! Hugs! Thank you for playing at Festive Friday this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your STAMPiversary! I LOVE this card and it simplicity. The colors are marvelous, and I love that you used only red for the lighthouse. Thanks fro sharing this beauty with us at Festive Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow 10 years and a great card to celebrate. I love the texture that embossing folder brings to the project. Thank you for celebrating your festivity with us at Festive Friday

    ReplyDelete