Monday, August 2, 2021

A Hydrangea Birthday

 



I made this special fold card for my friend Joann's birthday a few weeks ago. She loves purple just like me and the Hydrangea suite as well. So I grabbed some of the designer paper I still have been I bought so much of it and layered one print of Hydrangea Hill DSP on a piece of Highland Heather card stock. The card stock is cut at 5 1/2" x 4 1/4" and the designer paper cut 1/8" smaller. I then cut the white card stock at 8 1/2' x 3 1/2" and scored at 4 1/4". I stamped the sentiment inside in Gorgeous Grape ink from the Hydrangea Haven set. I also stamped the Happy Birthday sentiment in same ink color on white and punched out with the Double Oval punch. I then stamped the large hydrangea with stems and leaves in Memento Tuxedo Black on white card stock and used the two step stamps in the set to color in with Highland Heather and Old Olive ink. I used the matching Hydrangea dies to cut it out. I popped on a Gorgeous Grape ribbon bow to finish it off. The front of the white is layered with the a piece of Highland Heather card stock cut with the Stitched So Sweetly dies. I also cut another piece of the Hydrangea Hill DSP to add under the flower. 

Hope you have a sweet Monday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Hydrangea Haven
Ink: Old Olive, Gorgeous Grape, Memento Tuxedo Black and Highland Heather
Paper: Basic White, Highland Heather, Hydrangea Hill DSP
Double Oval punch, Hydrangea dies, Stitched So sweetly dies, Gorgeous Grape ribbon




No comments:

Post a Comment