Friday, August 13, 2021

FMS498 Hello You Shaded Summer

 



For the sketch over at freshlymadesketches.blogspot.com I used the Shaded Summer set and the free dies called Summer Shadow dies in the SAB promo brochure through September 30th, 2021.  I stamped the blooms in Blackberry Bliss ink on Fresh Freesia cards tock and cut out with the dies. I also stamped the sentiment on white card stock in same color and hand snipped out. I cut a circle from my Layering Circle dies in vellum to pop all on. I added it to a embossed piece of Blackberry Bliss ran through with the Timeworn Type embossing folder. I added a piece of Fresh Freesia card stock before layering on the white base. I finished it off with some Fresh Freesia jewels. 

Hope you have blessed weekend and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Shaded Summer
Ink: Blackberry Bliss
Paper: vellum, Basic White, Fresh Freesia, Blackberry Bliss
Summer Shadow dies, Layering Circles dies, in color jewels in Fresh Freesia, Timeworn Type EF



5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous layout and mix of purple tones. Such a beautiful card, Windy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet card Windy! Love those rich colours and pretty flowers! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the rich colors and great texture! Thanks for playing along with us at FMS this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How pretty this is. Love the elegant colors. So glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful Windy! Very elegant!

    ReplyDelete