Tuesday, August 24, 2021

Friendship Refreshes

 


I did some casing from Jackie Bolhuis over at klompenstampers.com and you can see her cards for several seasons here. I used a different sentiment and designer paper but loved her tree scene. I choose these greens right now instead of fall colors so it can be used anytime. I started with the Mossy Meadow base and added some Beauty Of The Earth DSP. I then cut the Bumblebee cardstock and white for the center. I stamped the tree trunks in Cinnamon Cider ink and the first leaves in Old Olive and the second detailed stamp in Mossy Meadow ink with the Beauty Of Friendship set. I used the splatter stamp in Old Olive ink and the sentiment in Bumblebee ink. I cut a white bird from the dies called Beautiful Trees and then ran some linen thread around plus bow. 

Hope you have a fab Tuesday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Beauty Of Friendship
Ink: Old Olive, Mossy Meadow, Bumblebee, and Cinnamon Cider
Paper: Mossy Meadow, Basic White, Beauty Of The Erath DSP, and Bumblebee
Beautiful Trees dies, linen thread

2 comments: