Friday, August 27, 2021

Thanks Sunflowers

 


I wanted to heat emboss the sunflowers and leaves from Celebrate Sunflowers set on white with clear emboss powder so I could sponge on the color for a cool effect. After the heat embossing, I did sponged on Crushed Curry ink for the petals and Gray Granite ink for the centers then Old Olive ink for the leaves. I also stamped a splatter with the Forever Fern set in Gray Granite ink. I layered it with a Piece of Bumblebee card stock and a Old Olive base. I took a strip of Bumblebee card stock and ran it through the Bark 3D embossing folder. I ran a piece of Old Olive ribbon around. I stamped the sentiment in Gray ink and popped it up in center. I finished it off with some Cinnamon Cider dots in the center of the sunflowers. 

Hope you have a Fab weekend and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp sets: Celebrate Sunflowers and Forever Fern
Ink: Gray Granite, Crushed Curry, Old Olive and VersaMark
Paper: Basic White, Old Olive, Bumblebee 
heat tool, clear emboss powder, Bark 3D embossing folder, Old Olive ribbon, Cinnamon Cider dots, sponge daubers

No comments:

Post a Comment