Tuesday, August 3, 2021

Birthday Daisies

 


I made this card for my friend Cheri's birthday a few weeks ago...she loves daisies! I stamped the large Daisy Garden background stamp in Memento Tuxedo Black on the white piece of card stock. I then colored it in with the Just Jade, So Saffron and Mango Melody Stampin Blends markers. I ran some Just Jade ribbon around and layered it on a piece of Just Jade card stock and a then a Mango Melody base. 
I stamped the sentiment from Shaded Summer set in black ink on white card stock and punched it out along with a scallop Mango Melody oval with the Double Oval punch. I finished it off with some Just Jade dots plus a gold bee on the top from the Bumblebee Trinkets.  

Hope you have a fab Tuesday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp sets: Daisy Garden, Shaded Summer 
Paper: Basic White, Just Jade and Mango Melody
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Stampin Blends markers- Just Jade, Mango Melody, and So Saffron
Double Oval punch, Just Jade ribbon-retired, Just Jade dots-retired, Bumblebee Trinkets



1 comment:

  1. Perfectly beautiful. Who wouldn't love this cheery bunch?!

    ReplyDelete