Thursday, August 12, 2021

FF0090 Feel Better

 






I am playing along today with the challenge over at festivefridaychallenge.com and picked black, silver and sequin for my three. I love using the Basic Borders dies and here I cut with the angle die both some silver foil and piece of Beautifully Penned DSP from the free SAB promo going on right now. I then layered them on a Basic Black base. I cut a white die from Encircled In Beauty dies and stamped the sentient from Hand-Penned Petals in Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I stamped the floral image from the same set in same ink on another piece of white card stock. I then colored it in with the two step process from the set in Polished Pink and Blushing bride for the flowers (some lighter ones are when I stamp off once with the Polished Pink ink to make lighter). I also used Pear Pizzazz for the leaves. I cut the out with the Penned dies and added the piece of black sequin to the center of three flowers. I finished up with a silver cord bow to the side from Simply Elegant trim. 

Hope you have a lovely Thursday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Hand-Penned Petals
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Pear Pizzazz, Polished Pink, and Blushing Bride
Paper: Basic White, Basic Black, silver foil, Beautifully Penned DSP
Penned dies, Encircled In Beauty dies, Simply Elegant trim in silver, Basic Border dies



4 comments:

  1. So beautiful, Windy! These soft flowers are perfect on your sweet card. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. How pretty, the colors are beautiful and contrast the background to really make the flowers pop! Thank you for joining us at Festive Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another really pretty card, Windy! Surprised the flowers weren't purple :) Thanks for joining us at Festive Friday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, what a pretty card! Thanks for joining in the Festive Friday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete