Wednesday, August 4, 2021

Thinking Of You With Beauty Of The Earth

 


I did some casing from the wonderful SU! artisan Angela Meiritz-Reid over at stampingbeauty.blogspot.com for this Beauty Of The Earth suite card. You can see her card here.  I decided not to use the bark embossing folder but the Tasteful Textile embossing folder on the blue piece of the designer paper called Beauty Of The Earth. I layered it on a Misty Moonlight base. I then cut another piece of the designer paper but this time in a leaves print with the Basic Borders dies. I has an uneven scallop edging. I cut the tree from the Beautiful Trees dies with white card stock.  I also cut the bird from the same dies in white and sponged some Misty Moonlight ink lightly over him. I grabbed some retired blue/silver twine to added behind my sentiment which was stamped from the Beauty of Friendship set in VersaMark ink on Misty Moonlight card stock and heat embossed in white emboss powder. I cut it out with the label die from the same Beautiful Trees dies. 
Love how it turned out and will make some more in other colors!

Thanks for stopping by and have a beautiful Wednesday!
Windy

Stamp set: Beauty Of Friendship
Ink: Misty Moonlight, VersaMark
Paper: Misty Moonlight, Basic White and Beauty Of The Earth DSP
Beautiful Trees dies, heat tool, white emboss powder, Basic Border dies, blue/silver twine-retired, Tasteful Textile embossing folder

No comments:

Post a Comment