Monday, August 23, 2021

How Wonderful You Are Seascape

 


I am casing Amy Koenders over at stampwithamyk.com and you can see her card here.  I changed some colors and added some fish, too. I used a white background added to a white base. I blended some Soft Sea Foam ink over the background with the blending brush. I then stamped some coral in Crushed Curry ink and seaweed in Shaded Spruce ink with the Seascape set. I then added the sand at bottom in Soft Suede ink to finish the background. I cut a Calypso Coral coral piece as well as Bermuda Bay fish and the seahorse with shimmer vellum in Pale Papaya with the Sea Life dies. I then stamped the sentiment in Bermuda Bay ink on a white label cut from the Tasteful Labels dies. I really love the underwater scene created. 
Hope you have a sweet Monday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Seascape
Ink: Bermuda Bay, Soft Suede, Crushed Curry, Shaded Spruce and Soft Sea Foam 
Paper: Basic White, Calypso Coral, Bermuda Bay, and shimmer vellum in colors 
Sea Life dies, blending brush, Tasteful Labels dies


1 comment: