Tuesday, August 31, 2021

My Thoughts In Gorgeous Leaves

 



I had to do some leaves with the baby wipe technique this week! I know my leaves are not perfect spaced but you know it was homemade (with love)! 
For the tech- I placed a few baby wipes together and dropped Crushed Curry, Rich Razzleberry, and Old Olive ink dots around to make a stamp pad. I stamped the leaf from Gorgeous Leaves set around as a wreath and then did some splatter with that stamp from same set in Crushed Curry ink. 
I added the baby leaves to the corners. I cut a scallop circle in white from the Tasteful Labels dies and stamped the sentiment from Prized Peony set in Razzleberry ink. I finished off with some genial gems in Pale Papaya and inked with the Rich Razzleberry Stampin Blends marker. All was added to a Razzleberry base.

Hope you have a lovely Tuesday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp sets: Gorgeous Leaves, Prized Peony
Ink: Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive, Crushed Curry
Stampin Blends marker-Rich Razzleberry
Paper: Rich Razzleberry, Basic White
Tasteful Labels dies, genial gems



1 comment:

  1. I don't think this could have been more beautiful, Windy! Such a great technique and a fun layout on this card. LOVE!

    ReplyDelete